Friday, July 1, 2011

Santa Sack Swap!

Today I received my Santa Sack and two wrapped gifts from my Santa partner, Sandy in Ohio!  Love the fabrics and the giant ric rac really sets it off!

This is going to be such fun!  I, too, was tempted to take a little peak but I didn't do it!  For those of you that don't know about this fun swap, Cheryl at
http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com/  is hosting this!  Each month we send our partner two WRAPPED gifts between now and Christmas.  This first month we included a gift bag to put the gifts in each month and then on Christmas morning we get to open all of them.

  I don't know about you all, but sometimes Moms get the short end of the stick on gifts!  I'm not complaining, as at this stage in my life I have everything I need and most of what I want, but don't we all like to open gifts and these will be from quilting buddies, so they know what we like!!  Thanks, Sandy, can't wait to see what's in those gifts!

 

2 comments:

  1. I agree Linda about us getting the "short end of the stick" sometimes with gifts. Can't wait for Christmas morning!

    ReplyDelete