Sunday, October 24, 2010

Easy Peasy Checkbook Cover

Today I made the easiest checkbook cover ever!!

While I was surfing the net and enjoying lots of other blogs I can across this tutorial at Crazy Moms Quilts.  This is the quickest thing I've ever done and it's so cute.

I'll leave the detailed instructions at Crazy Mom's site, (she has three different styles) but here are my photos to show the easy steps.  And yes, I did do the easiest style.  I have other projects on my plate as usual!!




Two fabrics!


Everything fits perfectly!



Two pockets as needed
I love this because it just has interfacing on the fabric, so it is very lightweight!  I'm thinking you could use this for lots of things--coupon carrier, small wallet size photo carrier--what else can you think of???

No comments:

Post a Comment