Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cosmetic Bags

I've been making the cutest little bags lately.  So simple AND quick.

This one I added the rickrack.  It seems rickrack has really made a comeback lately. And this jumbo size does make a statement!

The body of the purse/bag used a flip and sew method to quilt it.




On this bag I added a handle. Straight line quilting was all I did on this one.





This was the smallest bag made and I did free motion quilting on the bottom portion of it.  A little butterfly
button  chose its home on the upper green section.

It seems like lots of quilt stores are selling the very colorful zippers and it really is fun to use them in projects like this.  They show up so well!



As you can tell the bags are all different sizes, very easily done.  I think I'll be giving them as cosmetic bags for ovenight trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment