Sunday, November 7, 2010

Popcorn Magic!

One of my sisters, Marilyn, gave us some popcorn still on the cob she got us while on vacation in Buffalo, New York.  So the other day Kayley and Lyndey were over here and I thought it would be a fun "Plan B" project.  They were so amazed.  I thought so too!!




Kayley

Lyndey
Then Robert and I rode our cycle to Texas to see the grandkids down there.  I took a "cob" for them too.  We popped the corn a little longer so there wasn't as many attached as the girls had, but Jake and Paige thought it was fun, too!

Paige and Jake
While we were there, we got to see the last soccer games of both Jake and Paige.  Both their teams have improved so much this season.  We sure miss not being able to see more of their games.  But mainly, we miss them!





1 comment: