Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blog Winner is another LINDA!

This morning I did the random number picker thing and the winner is...... Linda.  That's all I know. She doesn't have a blog, so I have sent her a email for her full name and address in order for her to receive my gift.  And this is it:

A little Snap Purse I made and 10 beautiful citrus colored cuts of fabric from MODA.  I really hated to part with those, as they are really vibrant colors.  They will make a quilt block POP for sure!!

Congratulations, Linda!  And thank you ALL for visiting my blog.  I always check out the blogs of people that visit mine and I enjoyed all your blogs as well.

2 comments:

  1. Darn! Thought it was me - another Linda - lol! Congratulations to the winning Linda. Thanks for having such a wonderful giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI "LINDA'S" EVERYWHERE!
    I'M THE WINNER!!!!!
    I'M A BEGINNING QUILTER+NO BLOGGER (REGISTERED NURSE IN MONTANA+SO FAR NO TIME FOR ANY BLOGGING-YET!)
    THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS GIVEAWAY-JUST LOVE IT!
    WILL SO LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING+USING IT!
    THANK YOU LINDA OF QUILT COOKIES, LINDA

    ReplyDelete