Monday, May 2, 2011

Pincushions!

Look what I received in the mail this morning!! 

My little BLUE BIRD of Happiness.  It makes me smile everytime I look at it.  You can't see them, but there are some very cute pins with button heads on them.  Thank you so much, Sandra!  It's so sweet.  And that candy egg will be gone this afternoon!

I don't think I've shown you the pincushions I made.  Here they are.  Hope they are liked.  I included the fingercushions too.  They come with warnings though.  REMEMBER to insert your pins from the side NOT the top.  lol

6 comments:

  1. These are really nice! And I've never seen finger cushions! Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm probably one of those that would have stuck the pin into the top of the fingercushions if there wasn't a warning included. After all, don't you always stick pins into the top of a pincushion. I really like your pincushions and the fingercushions too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS for mine! but I really need to get tut cause as I said Grands think of finger one as Diamond and want to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pincushions!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you love getting goodies in the mail? Cute bluebird. Your pincushions are darling...have not seen finger cushions like that...only the bottle cap kind.

    ReplyDelete