Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Halloween Banners!





Julie, my daughter that lives in Texas has made the cutest Halloween banners! She is having a Halloween party and decided to make this banner. So cute!

Well, she overestimated the amount of fabric she needed and so far has made FOUR. They are about six feet long. She's selling them for $30, plus postage. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll get you in contact with her. I think she did a fantastic job and love the fabric she chose for them.

Anyone need Halloween decorations?

3 comments:

  1. I would love one! My name is Jennifer Stansel. If she could call me 803-467-4375.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I'd love to buy one of the banners, if she still has any.
    Contact me at my e-mail.
    jackiemorgan02@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete