Sunday, October 18, 2009

Window on the East finished!






Today I put the binding and label on this wallhanging.

(My pictures are looking very fuzzy and it's not my camera--it must be some setting I have wrong.  If anyone can tell me what the problem is, I'd be eternally grateful.  It is so frustrating! )

Anyway, back to the wallhanging.  Even though, it turned out okay,  I will NEVER make another one.  When I purchased the pattern at the shop hop a few months ago, I thought it was so cool.  Then I got it home, opened it and discovered there was 13 pages of instructions in this tiny little package.  AND, it had 16 mitered corners!  Got that figured out and then came the quilting.  Another struggle, but persistence paid off and it is DONE!!  Scratch one more project off my "to do" list.

5 comments:

  1. One more off your list? This one should count for several--very nice! THAT's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great in the picture and I'm sure even more so in person!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well worth the trouble, it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh but Linda, it is spectacular! When I see a piece like that, I always assume that a little blood, sweat and tears were involved. But it certainly looks well worth it!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete