Today I put the binding and label on this wallhanging.
(My pictures are looking very fuzzy and it's not my camera--it must be some setting I have wrong. If anyone can tell me what the problem is, I'd be eternally grateful. It is so frustrating! )
Anyway, back to the wallhanging. Even though, it turned out okay, I will NEVER make another one. When I purchased the pattern at the shop hop a few months ago, I thought it was so cool. Then I got it home, opened it and discovered there was 13 pages of instructions in this tiny little package. AND, it had 16 mitered corners! Got that figured out and then came the quilting. Another struggle, but persistence paid off and it is DONE!! Scratch one more project off my "to do" list.