Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Car Accident!

Yesterday started out as a great day. Had my first lesson on my new Bernina, went shopping and was headed out of town. (Dealer is 40 miles from home.)

I was stopped at a stop light when "BOOM", I was rear ended. I wasn't hurt, but my poor Nissan is in bad shape. The estimate is $10,007. My first thought was "Is my machine alright?" I think it is, I'm going to go sew soon to check it out. And it had better be. Thank God, it wasn't in the trunk. I have pictures but they're on my cell phone and I need to transfer. Maybe later I can show you my poor car.

I'm not as sore as I thought I'd be today, but I am a little tight in the neck and shoulder area. I'm sure I'll be fine.

So the day, didn't end as good as it started, but no one was hurt and that's the main thing. Tomorrow I'll get back to quilting and learning more things to do with this blog.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your car accident! I hope you recover very quickly. Sometimes even though we aren't all that hurt physically, it's still a mental jolt to go through.

    ReplyDelete