Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sick grandkids!

Three of my four grandkids are sick!

Paige had a severe stomach virus last week and then she got the N1H1 flu. That really scared me, but she's doing fine now and hasn't had a fever today, so I think she's about over it. But her brother, Jake, is sick now. Julie, my daughter, is keeping close tabs on them, so I'm sure they'll be fine, but it's still scary for us being 4 hours away.

Kayley, one of my other granddaughters, woke up in the middle of the night with big red welts all over her body. They had disappeared in the morning but reappeared in the middle of the day. She does have allergies and evidently something she has eaten or come in contact with, has dealt her a lot of misery. Stacey, my daughter can't come up with anything out of the ordinary that Kayley has eaten or been around, so it's a real mystery to us. Hopefully, she will be fine tomorrow, otherwise, to the doctor she's going!

Little Lyndey, 4, the youngest grandchild, is the well one. Let's hope she stays that way!

1 comment:

  1. Paige is back at school today, just fine. Jake is still home and still feeling a little yucky, but of course not too bad to keep him off his x-box. I think he's pretty psyched to be missing school. I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete