Thursday, September 10, 2009

Good news on freezer!

The freezer is working. Woo hoo!!! So the door (it's an upright) must have been left ajar. It was a big mess, but no meat was ruined and I'm thankful for that.

Now if we can get the insurance settled on the car accident last week, I'll be a happy camper. Why does everything have to be such an ordeal? I'm ready for things to get back to normal!

I did manage to machine quilt one of the halloween wallhangings and have the binding ready to sew on tomorrow. That new stitch regulator (BSR) is pretty sweet. I did see a posting today of a blog that was very interesting. It's "365 Days of Free Motion Quilting Filler Designs", by Leah Day. I think I'm going to love it. http://freemotionquilting.blogspot.com My goal is to do much more of my own quilting instead of sending the quilts out, so I'm hoping I'll learn a lot of new designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment