Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Wallhanging started!


After putting a turkey in the smoker, a roast in the crockpot and cooking up some stew meat, I've decided to steal a few minutes in my sewing room. We still don't know if the freezer is "cooked" or not, as we decided to go ahead and defrost it. Yes, it needed it badly. My neighbors benefited from this calamity also. They both have young kids and were thankful for the extra meat shared with them.

I started a new project (why do I do that, I have several I need to finish!!) and it's "eating my lunch"!! The pattern is "Window on the East". A wallhanging that looks like you're looking through a window. I really liked it, but I didn't really think about the 16 MITERED CORNERS in it. The pattern has 13 pages of instructions. That should have been a clue, too, but of course, I didn't read the pattern before I bought it. I love the fabric I chose, red cardinals, and when it's done, it'll be the one and only, 'cause I'm not making another. I'm determined to finish it though, no matter how long it takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment